FHT – Anatomy and Physiology Online Course
FHT Accredited Qualification and CPD Course, Level 3 Diploma
Key features of our FHT Accredited Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology online CPD course:
Our FHT – Anatomy and Physiology Online Level 3 Accredited course has the following features:
- FHT Accredited Qualification Course *
- 20 CPD points
- Perfect for refresher training or for new therapists who have chosen not to go down the RQF accredited course route
- Fully supported
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre with links to videos, animation, and other resources to further support your study if you choose, without slowing you down
- Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
- Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments to be posted
- No required attendance whatsoever
- And we even guarantee your success!
* An FHT Qualification Course is a training course that follows the National Occupational Standard (NOS) and Core Curriculum for the therapy and one which qualifies the student to Practitioner Level. Therapists with a qualification accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) can apply for membership, tailor-made insurance policies and a listing on the FHT’s Accredited Register at no extra charge (eligibility criteria apply).
The Accredited Registers programme aims to protect the public by helping people to choose a non-statutory regulated health professional with confidence. Overseen by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care, an independent body accountable to Parliament, it is the only initiative covering complementary therapy that is currently backed by Government. For more information, visit www.fht.org.uk or call 023 8062 4350.
What are the Advantages of our Anatomy & Physiology online CPD Course?
- Start the course whenever you wish
- Home study / distance learning – study in your own home!
- Study at your own pace
- Comprehensive tutorial written by an e-learning expert to maximise your learning and retention
- Continually monitor your progress through self-assessments
- Unlimited e-tutor support
- Access to blogs so you can communicate with others if you wish
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre
- No waiting for results – online marking is immediate!
- No regular travelling expenses
- No hidden costs