Covid-19 Procedures for Appointments
Staying Covid-19 Secure
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
Day before your appointment:
Sandra will contact you to run through the Covid questions and check you are fit and well to attend
PLEASE NOTE NO WATER WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT PLEASE BEING A BOTTLE WITH YOU.
Day of your appointment:
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, the waiting area will not be available due to the size and other therapists with their own clients. Please bring minimal amount of coats/bags etc with you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entering – these can be located on the wall in the entrance hall, in the waiting area and in the therapy room
- Please wear a face mask or covering to your appointment. Essential Thyme will NOT be able to provide them, once in the room it will be up to yourself if you wish to keep the face covering on during your therapy or remove it.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival and recorded in your notes.
- There will be a box to place your clothes and belongings which will be cleaned between appointments
- No water or other drinks will be provided by Essential Thyme, please bring a drink with you for after your massage.
- Please also note that the toilets will NOT BE AVAILABLE as Essential Thyme is unable to monitor these due to the other businesses in the building using them.
The massage couch will have minimal amount of coverings, there will be a couch cover and sheet and towels per client. You can bring your own towels and/or blankets if you wish.
Your therapist – Sandra:
Sandra will be wearing full PPE of a face visor, disposable apron and gloves and will be following all sanitising rules as per usual.
As per government guideline the face is currently out of bounds, any therapies that normally would include the face will be adapted. Also, hot stones and cupping are currently not available.
- Payment can be made by BACS; an invoice will be sent out the day prior to your appointment for prepayment if you prefer this method
- Payment can be made by card using contactless payment up to the amount of £45
- Payment by cash can be made however I do ask that you have the correct amount as no change will be given and that the money will be placed in an envelope which Essential Thyme will supply
For any new clients or clients who have not been to Essential Thyme for a while the initial consultation will take place either over the phone or by zoom at an agreed date and time.