FHT – Further Pathology Online CPD Course
FHT Accredited Level 3 Diploma
Key features of Essential Training Solutions FHT Accredited Level 3 Diploma in Further
Pathology, online CPD course:
The key features of our FHT – Further Pathology Online CPD Course are:
- FHT accredited Short Course
- 10 CPD points
- Perfect follow-on to our original FHT Accredited Pathology course
- Fully supported
- Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
- Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments to be posted
- No required attendance whatsoever
- And we even guarantee your success!
More Details about our FHT Acctedited Level 3 Diploma in Further Pathology, Online CPD Course:
We are an approved VTCT centre and experienced online learning specialists. Although we run accredited courses, we also appreciate that many therapists are keen to refresh their pathology as a part of their continued professional development (CPD).
Online learning is an excellent way to study because you do not have to travel to a training venue, you can fit studying around life’s demands, fly through the course and pass quickly, or simply take your time and enjoy the journey without the pressure of imposed timetables. Our easy-to-use online course, together with our unrivalled support, enables you to achieve your diploma in the way that best suits you.
What are the Advantages of our online Further Pathology CPD Course?
- Start the course whenever you wish
- Home study / distance learning – study in your own home!
- Study at your own pace
- Comprehensive tutorial written by an e-learning expert to maximise your learning and retention
- Continually monitor your progress through self-assessments
- Unlimited e-tutor support
- Access to blogs so you can communicate with others if you wish
- No waiting for results – online marking is immediate!
- No regular travelling expenses
- No hidden costs
The 80 conditions covered in the Further Pathology tutorial are:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Breast lumps
- Congenital heart disease
- Corns and Calluses
- Crohn’s disease
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diverticular disease
- Ear problems (5)
- Eye problems (3)
- Female infertility
- Foot disorders (6)